BBDS Rep Training
November 16 @ 9:00 am - November 17 @ 5:00 pmFree
Brown & Brown Dealer Services is dedicated to developing its internal professionals through this Continuous Improvement sales training course.
Learn the art of closing by studying under sales professionals and enhance your skills to punch through any sales objective. Our 2-day micro-course is just what you need to deliver competitive advantage, apply strategies, and achieve your goals.
After this two-day sales training course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify why dealerships do business with who they have and why they should do business with BBDS
- Understand the cultural foundation of BBDS’s step by step road to the sale process
- Understand why market segmentation is so important in the planning stages and how to execute it consistently
- Develop an engaging flash role and how to isolate and overcome most dealer resistance that helps set up a meeting
- Identify the purpose of a dealer meeting and how to introduce Brown & Brown Dealer Services
- Sell an analysis and how to engage with potential dealer resistance
- Collect historical data and know-how to conduct the analysis process that will increase closing ratios
- Build a professional presentation by utilizing a proven template process
- Set a strong closing frame that incites urgency
- Develop and deliver a world-class kick-off process
- Utilize the CRM with improved activity management and task management communication.
- Identify important relationships and how to maintain them for long-term benefits.
- Build organizational capability and approach for sales and customer engagement.
- Identify your target market and develop crucial questions to meet consumer needs.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards cold calling.
Sign up for our sales training course and unleash your competitive side, so your prospects have no other choice than to get on board.