Meet the Trainers
VP of Business Development
Mark Ekhoff is an Automotive Development Group veteran. As VP of Business Development he has always played a part in training, both internally and externally. As a trainer Mark’s passion is unrivaled and his progressive utilization of Proactive Selling System to help dealers drive better results is well documented.
- Over 17 years of experience in the Automotive Industry
- Has worked as a Salesman and F&I Manager as well as a New Car Manager
- Has trained over 700 F&I professionals ranging from beginner to experienced
- Stores have experienced PVR results as a direct result of Mark’s training
Director of Training Fixed Operations
Dan joined ADG as our Fixed Operations Trainer. He is a Proactive Selling System Certified Instructor for the Service Manager Workshop and Service Advisor Workshop here at ADG. Dan serves a huge purpose in the field as well helping to train service department personnel.
- 20 years of service experience
- ASE Master Certified Technician
- Toyota Certified Technician, Service Advisor, Service Manager
- Hunter Certified Alignment Specialist
- Proactive Selling System® Certified Instructor
Director of Training Variable Operations
Accomplished sales executive offering 30 years of experience in sales and sales management.
David has been successful in leveraging customer and marketplace trends to shape custom strategies designed to grow sales volume, market share and profits. He has a proven history of developing high performing teams and building strong bottom line results.
- 15 years of automotive experience
- Has worked as an automotive sales consultant, F & I Manager and sales trainer.
- Owned an agency prior to joining the ADG Team as a Region Training Director.