- This event has passed.
Compliance @ CATA
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Is your dealership compliant?
Is your dealership ready for the new safeguards rule additions?
This class will be an overview of each of the laws and regulations listed above and how they pertain to dealerships in today’s market. We will do a little bit of a deeper dive on the new safeguards rule additions that need to be in place now and regulated come December 9, 2022
This class will include an overview of:
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Material fact act
- Damage disclosure
- Regulation Z as it applies to TILA
- Holder in due course rule
- Regulation M
- Adverse action notice
- risk based pricing
- Magnuson moss warranty act
- Regulation B
- Privacy rule
- Safeguards rule with the new additions that come into effect on December 9, 2022
- Red flag rule
- IRS 8300 form
- Military lending act
- Sales, desking, and menu compliance